Pleasing persona grabs eyeballs of all people; pleasant faces do give a spark of optimism and energy in the sphere of their influence. People spend huge amount of money to look beautiful but do not bother to pay attention to age-old remedies for looking alluring and glamorous. Lemon is the most cost-effective way to give a glowing and radiant skin. Lemon has great deposits of vitamin C which is used to brighten the skin. There are many benefits of using lemon on skin as it not only keeps away from acnes, dark spots and pimples but also gives host of other benefits to skin. Some of the most important benefits of lemon are as follows:
Don’t worry from acnes caused on the cells of face simply use lemon and get rid-off from it.
- Squeeze drops of lemon and add some water.
- Take a ball of cotton and apply over the acnes.
- Leave it for fifteen minutes and then wash it with cold water.
- Try this twice daily for quick benefits from acnes.
Lemons lighten the marks of pimples. It is very easy to use it.
- Scrub lemon on the face and leave it for a period of ten minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and repeat this activity unless you get relief from pimples.
Lemon contains citrus acid which is a natural bleacher.
- Mix 2 tsp of lemon juice and water then apply over the face.
- Wash it with cold water after half an hour.
- You can also add 1 tsp of honey to decrease irritation of skin.
- Repeat this twice in a day to reap maximum benefits.
This Video by fabhow shows how you can also add aloe vera to lemon juice in order to lighten your skin. Aloe vera not just helps in skin lightening but also removes sun tan and blemishes.
Some Recipes for Skin care
1 – Anti-Wrinkle Mask
Take 1 tsp of lemon juice and blend it with honey. Then add few drops of almond oil and mix it well. Apply on the face and stay away from wrinkles.
2 – Dry skin
Apply a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice and honey on your skin daily to get rid from dryness. The presence of lemon will keep the skin moisturized and hence not let it dry.
3 – Anti-ageing Mask
Make a solution by adding lemon juice, honey and almond oil. Apply it on the face and then after sometime wash it with cold water. You can also add lime juice in a glass of hot milk then add few drops of glycerin and apply it on the face for night.
4 – Skin Lightening Mask
Make a paste of potato, lemon and tomato juice. Also add sandalwood paste then apply on your face. Rinse after 20 minutes and get a lightening skin.
- You should never apply lemon juice on open cuts, bruises, or wounds as the acidic property of lemon will make it to burn and pain.
- You should abstain from going out in the sun with lemon applied on your face.
- If redness frequently occurs on your skin after applying lemon then dilute it with water then use it.